Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pretear

(Click here to watch the opening)


This anime is only 13 episodes long, and the creators could have added in some more elements to make it better, but somehow, I still really liked it! I mean, what's not to like about a story with elements from Snow White, about a girl destined to save the world by merging with 7 different knights (and falling in love with the Knight of the Wind) in order to protect and save the world from the Princess of Disaster? The opening song is also enjoyable, for sure!

  • Age Appropriateness: Teens +
  • Content Rating: It's not quite for little kids really, simply for the fact that the transformations, although not explicit, are a bit revealing. There is also some mild language thrown around here and there.
  • Dub vs. Sub: I would suggest the dub, since it's done well. Plus I do enjoy Luci Christian and Chris Patton who voiced Duck and Fakir from Princess Tutu. 
  • Overall rating: I give this a 4/5. I really like this one, and it's kind of nice that it's only 13 episodes long, and they do a good job of making things flow in such a short amount of episodes. The characters are great as well and I love the opening song. 
 Pretear Picture from: http://www.zerochan.net/Hayate,Pretear

No comments:

Post a Comment