Friday, October 30, 2009

Life Takes a 360

Wow...so, pretty much everything in my life right now is completely changing. I just got a new full time job (which is great!), so 1.) I'll be getting up before the sun to get to work on time 2.) Because of this job, I'll be switching chiropractors (sure hope this new one is as good as my last- he was such a good doctor!) 3.) Also because of this new job, I won't be able to take care of "Little Boy" anymore :( (I'll miss that cute little kid...I'll have to visit every now and then) 4.) We just started rehearsal for the musical White Christmas, which opens in only 3 weeks, ah!!! 5.) And last, but not least, I have been called to be the Young Women's President in my church ward. I'm excited to be working with the Young Women, but it's going to be a challenge and a little difficult to get the hang of knowing how things work and what to do!

I just can't believe how much life is changing all at once! It was like BAM! One day I suddenly was bombarded with all these changes! I can't believe how busy I'm going to be...and probably how tired too! :P Don't get me wrong, I like being busy, but...all of a sudden all at once?! Wah! Oh well, I guess this is what's going to happen when I have kids, huh? Might as well get myself to adapt well to quick changes while I can, lol! ;)

Well, not like this is the most exciting story ever, but I just needed to write down my thoughts about all of this. It's just crazy how much life will be changing now! Good things happening, some bittersweet too, and although it's crazy, I'm sure it's good for me and that good things will come from it all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment