Thursday, October 15, 2009

Inuyasha...So Cool! :D

So, my new favorite thing right now is a Japanese anime called InuYasha. The story is really fun (click here for the plot explanation), and I enjoy it a lot, although I like the episodes in the middle best, so like parts of season 1, season 2, season 3, and season 4 until the Band of Seven come into the picture. Seriously, I just got so bored with those weirdos and the main characters kinda got overgeneralized...Oh well. I guess that's what happens when you make 167 episodes (WAAAHHH!) Crazy huh? And then there are the 4 movies (which number 2 is the best so far)! It takes FOREVER to watch the whole thing, and maybe my problem is that I'm just ready for the story to end. It's been fun and all, but I'm just ready for the story to end because the story didn't actually end either, so there is one more season that just came out this fall in Japan. I don't know when it will be available for English dub or even subtitles, so I guess I'll just have to learn Japanese! Ha ha, ;) Here's the new opening and ending for the series. I put them on here because they are awesome! :D





(BTW, in case anyone was wondering why they have that red string tied around their pinkies, I looked that up, because I was wondering too, hee hee! It's a Japanese concept called the Red String of Fate. The idea is that two people who are destined to be together are attached by an invisible red string bound to their pinky finger. This makes me sooooooo happy though, because I am definitely an Inuyasha/Kagome fan, they are so cute together, eee! ^_^ )

I LOVE that ending song! Here's the whole song on this next vid, if you'd like the hear the whole thing. It's pretty cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment