Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Long Time No See...

Well, not that anyone follows up on this thing anyway (at least I don't think so...) but I figure I have the time now these days, so I should at least document that I am still alive and what's new. ;)

Let's see, so, I started working at the Chiropractic office back when things suddenly came to a screeching halt here. It was a good experience, but not exactly right for me. I'm hoping to become a mom hopefully soon, which is the real job that I want anyway. :) I'll probably start a babysitting job soon though in the meantime.

I'm enrolled in a ballet class! I'm so excited! My first lesson starts on Monday, so I'm going to go shopping for leotard and tights tomorrow. :D I already have shoes, so there's one thing down to get. :)

We moved into a home (picture not of our real home...just thought it was fun!) recently. We're renting it from a friend of my parent's, which works out really well for us in case we ever need to get up and leave for whatever reason (pretty much work or school).

Some new (and by new I mean not listed on this blog) animes I've seen are: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Romeo X Juliet, Fruits Basket, and Vampire Knight. All of which were good, but I still LOVE Princess Tutu most of all. :)


Zuko and Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender

Romeo and Juliet from Romeo X Juliet (duh...)


Shigure, Yuki, Tohru, and Kyo from Fruits Basket.

Yuuki and Zero from Vampire Knight (still think they should end up together...)

Um...trying to think of what else has been going on...well, I'll write it later if I think of it. That's all I can really think of at the moment.

So, the bi-weekly video has been basically non-existent, so I'll put a video on this post to make up for it. Yay! This post's video is one made by your's truly called Fakir: The Hand of Sorrow. I've entered the video into a Princess Tutu AMV contest. Hopefully something positive (such as placing?) will occur! Eee! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment