Sunday, January 3, 2010

Viva La Susantivo (Live the Story)

Ta-da! The Bi-Weekly Video! And surprise, surprise, it's Princess Tutu again! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hee hee! This one's titled Viva La Susantivo (Live the Story) - Collab by luigirules64. When I watched this one, it also gave away a major part of the plot, so I would suggest to those who have not yet seen it, and would like to have the end a surprise (because that is the best way to watch it), then please stop the video at about 2:45. Enjoy! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa/fellow Boisean! I just realized recently, when I recieved your parents Christmas letter, that you live here! Silly me for not realizing it before. We'll have to get together sometime and have you guys over for dinner or something. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete