Sunday, November 8, 2009

Inuyasha Songs

I've just spent some time listening to Inuyasha songs on the computer while I write up a few things. Gee, I love this music. It's so pretty, epic, calming, etc. Whoever made the music did a really, really good job of capturing so many amazing emotions, moments, characters, etc. Music is definitely a part of making a really great show or movie. I decided to put a couple of the songs on this post, just so you can listen to my favorites. These two are awesome, although my favorite is Dearest. You can listen to it and more on my music player- it's on the right hand side, if you haven't noticed in yet, haha! :)But seriously, all in all, Inuyasha music is one of my favorite things to listen to right now. It's just awesome! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment